No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Several balloons
- Plastic baseball bat
Fill the balloons up with water and tie up accordingly. Be sure not to add too much water; you’ll need to be able to handle the balloons without popping them.
Using three to four feet of twine for each balloon, tie a double knot at the base of the balloon’s nozzle.
Find a high enough tree branch (monkey bars and jungle gyms work great as well!) to hang the balloons at varying lengths.
It’s time to play! Players take turns putting on a blindfold, spinning around a few times, and swinging for the balloons! Warning — it’s going to get wet!