No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- About 70 clothes pins
- Red, white and blue spray paint (we used indoor/outdoor high gloss so that the wreath would stand up to the elements)
- Wooden stars (we found ours at the local craft store)
- 12” metal wreath (we found this at the same local craft store)
- Hot glue gun
- A drop cloth or piece of cardboard on which you can spray paint.
Divide your clothes pins into thirds.
Paint one third of the clothespins red, one third white and the remaining third blue. Paint the stars white. After paint has had time to dry, attach clothespins to the metal wreath, alternating to the inner and outer rings to give the wreath more dimensionality.
Use hot glue gun to attach stars to the blue clothespins.
Attach the wreath to your designated wreath spot!