No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Clear balloons
- Glitter (various sizes)
- Helium (optional)
Place the funnel into the end of a deflated balloon. Make sure the tip of the funnel goes into the body of the balloon to ensure all of your glitter ends up inside.
Carefully pour a few tablespoons of fine glitter into the funnel and shake from side to side until it has all settled into the balloon.
Remove the funnel. If you have larger pieces of confetti, use your fingers to carefully push them into the balloon while stretching the balloon stem to accommodate them.
Blow up the balloon, making sure not to inhale any of the balloon contents. If you want more lift, use helium to fill the balloons instead.
Hang your balloons where they will get the most attention from your partygoers, and make a toast with a sparkling cocktail to match! Our Stardust Dazzler is the perfect pairing.