No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Velcro fasteners
- Iron-on interfacing
- Fabric scissors
- Spray adhesive
Wrap the foam around your glass or can, allowing an inch in overlap. Cut the foam accordingly.
Using the foam cutout as a template, place on top of the iron-on interfacing. Trace and cut. Repeat this same step with your fabric.
Spray the foam with the spray adhesive. Let set as you follow step #4.
Making sure the iron-on interfacing’s shiny side is facing the backside of the fabric, iron the two pieces of cloth together. Let cool.
Wrap the foam around the glass or can, sticky side up. Press the fabric along the foam. Cut off any excess foam.
Peel off three Velcro Fasteners and place at the end of the koozie. Peel off the other side and press into the corresponding side of the koozie.
Be sure and mix up an extra cold cocktail to test out your creation.