No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 2 Wooden rods
- Strips of colorful fabric
- 4 screw eyes
- Spray paint color of your choice
Screw in the large screw eyes into the ends of each rod.
Spray paint the rod (we picked gold). If you’re planning on fully covering the rods with fabric you can skip this step.
Cut your fabric strips about 5 inches wide and 8 feet long. (You don’t need strips this big if you want a smaller chandelier.)
Start to assemble the chandelier. There are two techniques to attaching the fabric — the basic knot (keeps the fabric in thin strips) and stapling (allows the fabric to hang at is full width). Interchange the techniques as you make the chandelier to create more depth and variety.
Repeat with the other side of the fabric strips on the other rod.
Hang the chandelier from the ceiling and consider your room in full party mode.