No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Gummy worms
- Ice cube tray
- Water or juice
Arrange gummy worms in the empty ice cube tray, placing one worm per cube. Let the loose ends hang over the edge of the tray and try to avoid any worms being in multiple cubes.
Fill the tray with water or juice of your choice.
Place in freezer and allow 4-6 hours to harden. If using juice or anything besides water as your base, allow extra time to freeze.
Place in your guests’ cups and anticipate a squeal or two!