No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Lazy Susan (this will serve as the spinning wheel) 1.5’x3’ piece of Medium Density Fiber (MDF) board (for back board –found at your local hardware store)
- 2x2” piece of wood for zip tie mount
- Sheet of Masonite board (found at your local hardware store)
- 12-1/4 inch wood pegs
- Can of Chalkboard Spray Paint
- Chalk for decorating
- Large zip tie (this will serve as the clicker)
- 1/4 inch drill bit
Trace the diameter of the Lazy Susan onto the masonite, and using a jigsaw cut out a circle that will fit into the center of the Lazy Susan.
Divide the circle into twelve sections, and draw pencil marks 1/2 inch in from the edge.
Drill 12 equally spaced holes around edge of the Masonite.
Paint the Masonite, the MDF board, and zip tie mount with chalkboard spray paint. Allow to dry.
Insert wood pegs into the holes around the Masonite. Use a drop of glue to secure each peg.
Glue the Masonite to the center of the Lazy Susan, and glue the Lazy Susan to the MDF board.
Attach the zip tie to the zip tie mount using a stapler. Glue zip tie mount to MDF board so that zip tie clicks against pegs when the wheel is spun. Allow at least 45 minutes for all glue to dry.
Create awesome categories to go along with your party’s theme
Spin and have fun!