No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Shaker or mixing glass
- Muddler (if you don’t have a muddler, the end of a wooden spoon or a rolling pin without the handle will work)
Put the ingredients you are muddling in the bottom of the shaker/mixing glass.
- Step 2
Begin muddling by simultaneously pressing down and rotating the muddler about 90 degrees.
For citrus: muddle more aggressively since you’re trying to release the essential oils contained in the tough outer skins.
For herbs: muddle gently as you do not want to overwork the delicate leaves and stems. When combining citrus and herbs, muddle citrus first. Then place herbs on top and gently finish.
- You’ll know you’re finished when you see a release of juice/oil from citrus and a slightly darker coloration to the herbs.
Add the remaining ingredients, shake or stir as directed, and serve over ice.