No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Olive or vegetable oil
- Lighter or match
Figure out which end of your orange sits the flattest as this will be the base of your candle. Cut the orange in half horizontally.
Remove the top of the orange.
Using a spoon (or your thumb) gently separate the orange from the remaining peel without breaking through the middle. Carefully remove the rest of the orange, keeping the center stem, or pith, inside (this will become the wick of your candle).
The bottom of the orange and pith should remain.
Pour olive oil into the orange, leaving just the top of the pith exposed.
Dip the top of the pith in the olive oil for a few seconds. Light up your candle!
You may need to try lighting your wick a few times; if the flame is small, at first give it a few minutes, it will get bigger.