No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Mason jars with lids
- Ripe peaches
- Greek yogurt
- Peach colored ribbon
- Peach colored decorative paper
- Mod Podge
Trace the top of the lid onto decorative paper and cut out the circle.
Glue onto jar lid using Mod Podge.
Layer the ingredients in the jars: first the yogurt, then the peaches, and finally, the granola. Or get creative and layer them however you want.
Close the lid, tie a bow around the jar, and they’re ready to serve!