No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- Tools To Use:
- Shaker: Makes mixing on-the-rocks cocktails a snap!
- Hawthorne Strainer: Keeps large pieces of ice and fruit out of your final drink Standard Tea Strainer: For separating smaller items from your cocktail
- Blender: Whips up your frothy favorites!
- Paring Knife: Makes delicate garnishes and twists
- Chef knife: Perfect for chopping your ingredients
- Double-Sided Jigger: Helps measure your liquor perfectly
- Standard Potato Peeler: Use for larger garnishes and prepping your ingredients
- Bar Spoon: Stirs up beautiful on-the-rocks drinks
- Muddler: Helps infuse oils and fruits into drinks for a more intense flavor
- Citrus Juicer: Gets every drop from your fruit!
- Cutting Board: Keeps your countertop slice-free
Gather all of your tools: shaker, hawthorne strainer, standard tea strainer, blender, pairing knife, chef knife, double-sided jigger, standard potato peeler, bar spoon, muddler, citrus juicer, cutting board.
Gather desired produce and juices for garnishes and drinks. One hour before your party, squeeze any lemon and lime juice you might need and slice your garnishes.
Gather a variety of glassware: single old-fashioned glass, double old-fashioned glass, pint glass, collins glass, martini glass, piña colada glass, margarita glass. And of course, don’t forget the ice!