No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Colorful cardstock paper
- Scotch tape
Accordion-fold a piece of paper lengthwise.
Fold the paper in half. Staple the ends together that are now touching in the middle to make a fan.
Make three more of these fans.
Staple the three fans together to make a large wheel. Keep all of the wheels as solid colors, or play things up by stapling a different colors together.
Continue making wheels until you can cover a square of wall, roughly 50 wheels for a roomy background. Use more or less depending on how much space you’d like to designate.
Tape the wheels to the wall, overlapping them slightly for a more seamless look. Make a striped pattern or randomly switch up the colors for a more playful look.
Get out the camera and get all your party guests to say cheese!