No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 3 different colored pool noodles
- X-acto knife or large kitchen knife
- Cutting mat or any safe cutting surface (a large cutting board will do)
Cut your noodles into 1/2 inch slices.
Depending on how long you want your finished garland to be, continue to cut the pool noodles until you have enough.
Measure and cut your string according to how long you want your garland to be.
Tie a noodle slice at the end of the garland to prevent noodles from sliding off.
Feed the noodles onto the string and then cut more noodles if string is not as full as you’d like.
Tie a noodle slice at the other end of the garland to secure.
If hanging from the ceiling or wall, you can simply tape the secured noodles to the surface, or you can just cut it off once the garland is secured.