No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Old records
- Large bowl
- Cloth for cleaning
Gather some records you never want to listen to again.
Clean off records with a cloth and water to remove lint and debris.
Place one record on top of a large bowl.
Set microwave time for 7 minutes, but watch carefully as microwave times may vary and you may not need the full time. Watch for the bowl to start to wilt.
Once bowl is malleable, take it out and push the record into the bowl and mold the sides with fingers until you reach desired shape. BE CAREFUL THE BOWL AND RECORD MAY BE VERY HOT!
Let cool and fill with treats for your party!