No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Heavyweight card stock
- Scissors or utility knife
- 18-gauge wire
- Glass holder
Draw your design onto a piece of card stock freehand or print a template and trace it. Many pumpkin carving and Halloween sites have free templates to utilize.
Cut out your design, using smaller scissors or a craft knife for finer details.
Straighten out a length of wire and tape the end to the back of your shape.
Using the pliers, bend the other end of your wire into a circle large enough to fit around the base of your candleholder. Slip the wire base around the candle holder and bend the wire at a right angle so your shape and extending wire are placed in line with the edge of the glass. Make sure your cutout is a safe distance from the candle wick.
Light the candle and let the haunting begin! Changing the distance between the candle, wall, and other light sources will give you various eerie effects.