No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- Sheets of Heavy Card Stock Paper
- Xacto Knife/Scissors
- Glue stick
- Ink Pads
- Assorted "trick" and "treat" fillings
- Click to Download the PDF Template
Print template directly onto cardstock or trace onto cardstock
Score along dashed lines of template
Glue along outer flaps of template
Adhere glued flap to opposite inside edge of box
Allow to dry
Once dry, decorate boxes with stamps or any other type of decorations.
Assemble box by squeezing long edges and folding short edged flaps into box for closure.
Allow guests to pick their box for a surprise!