No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 1 Vidalia Onion
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1 Bell Pepper (Color of Your Choice)
- 1/2 Bunch Asparagus
- 5 Oz Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Slice zucchinis and yellow squash in half lengthwise.
- Peel and slice onions into rings and then slice rings into semi-circles.
- Remove stem from portobello mushroom.
- Cut 1/2 inch off bottoms of asparagus.
- Cut bell peppers into quarters.
- Combine ingredients, toss with balsamic dressing and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- First, put on the onions on the grill for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn the onions and add the rest of the veggies.
- Grill for an additional 10-15 minutes.