No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- ½ Cup Unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. Vanilla extract
- ¼ Tbs. Salt
- ½ Tbs. Cinnamon
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 16 Oz. Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Heavy cream
- 3 Eggs
- 1 ½ Tbs. of an open bag of unbrewed chai tea
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, spray lightly with cooking spray set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in flour and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Change oven temp to 325 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in remaining filling ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour filling onto the crust, using a rubber spatula to get all of the filling out of the mixing bowl.
- Carefully jiggle the pan very slightly to get all of the filling in a nice even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.