No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 Cup Dried cranberries
- 1 Cup Lemon zest
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Agave
- 2 Sheets puff pastry dough
- 2 Tbsp Melted butter
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put cranberries, walnuts, agave and lemon zest in a mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry until 1/8” in thickness
- Brush the puff pastry generously with melted butter.
- Spread the cranberry filling on top of the puff pastry
- Roll each puff pastry into a log, pinching the edges to seal them.
- Combine the egg and water in a small bowl and beat with a fork until well blended
- Brush each log with the egg mixture
- Cut each log into 10 slices
- Place the slices 1 inch apart, cut side up, on the baking sheet
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove pinwheels from oven and place on a cooling rack
- Drizzle with agave. Let cool and serve.