No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 6 all-natural bone-in chicken thighs
- Dang Good BBQ Sauce:
- 4 onions
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Puree onions in a food processer. Transfer to stockpot. Add butter and sauté until slightly burnt, scraping the bottom of the pot the whole time.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil for 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add 4 tbsp of the cooled sauce to chicken thighs and marinate in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Baste chicken thighs with more sauce and put on the grill.
- Turn thighs every 5 minutes to cook evenly, basting with sauce with every turn, for approximately 30 minutes until cooked through.