No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 16 large uncooked biscuits (2 refrigerated cans)
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 tsp of chopped chilies
- 1 Tbsp of garlic
- 1-1/2 cups of cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Sour cream and/or mango-peach salsa
- Brown ground beef.
- Add tomato sauce, chilies, garlic, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pat out each biscuit on cookie sheet and put about 2 tablespoons of beef mixture on each biscuit.
- Fold biscuits in half and seal the edges by crimping the dough by hand or with a fork.
- Brush top of empanadas with egg and bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Optional: Serve with sour cream or a mango-peach salsa on the side.