No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 24 shrimp (medium-sized)
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 12 skewers
- Mix cilantro, garlic, juice of the lime, olive oil and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Add shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Turn heat on frying pan to medium high. Add olive oil to coat pan. Sauté shrimp for 4 minutes until cooked through. Insert skewers into shrimp and serve.