No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 10 OZs Flour
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Package Dry Yeast
- 1/8 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Packs Baby Arugula
- Combine flour with 1 cup warm water, yeast and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached.
- Mix until combined about 5 minutes on slow speed.
- Place dough in oiled bowl.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and place in a warm place for about 2-3 hours until it doubles.
- Remove dough from bowl. Divide in ½ and roll out into about an 8 inch circle on a baking sheet sprinkled with a bit of flour.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place pizza dough rounds on grill rack coated with a bit of cooking spray and grill for about 3 minutes or until blistered.
- Turn dough over.
- Top dough with arugula, both cheeses, and prosciutto and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve immediately