No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 16 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 28 oz. can tomato purée
- Monterrey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pan. Add onions, peppers, and all spices except salt. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add beef, breaking up and stirring until it loses its pink color.
- Add beans, tomato products, and 1 tsp salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally. Simmer uncovered for another hour, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the bottom of the bowls with cheese to create the "Super Bowl." Add sour cream "laces" for that added football flavor.