No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 cups corn cereal
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups nuts, any variety
- 1 cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Microwave peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter on high for 2 minutes, or until ingredients have melted.
- In a large bowl, mix cereal, pretzels, nuts and raisins with peanut butter-chocolate mixture, until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into a large plastic bag and add powdered sugar. Shake until coated.
- Spread on wax paper to cool.