No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- 8 Tbsp. of Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 oz. of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce potatoes with a knife and bake 45 minutes, or until tender. Cool.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop potato out, leaving a 1/4inch of potato on the skin.
- Halve potatoes again then brush the inside of the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place under broiler for about 5 minutes or until light brown.
- Fill skins with cheese, scallions and bacon. Broil until cheese melts and serve with sour cream.