No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups prepared Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada
- 1-3/4 cups well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, plus 2 cups for dredging
- 1-1/2 tsps salt
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 large red onions, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch thick slices
- 1 liter olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk together eggs, BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada, buttermilk, flour, salt and cayenne until smooth. Place the flour for dredging in a separate bowl.
- Heat 1" of oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking. Working in batches of 4 or 5, dredge onion slices in flour and dip rings into batter, letting excess drip off.
- Cook in skillet until golden brown, about one minute per side.
- Transfer browned rings to a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, turning once, until crisp.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes to cool. Salt to taste and serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.