No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 5 lb Pork shoulder
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Jalapeno
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- ¾ cup Orange juice
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- Place pork and all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours until pork pulls apart with a fork. Using a fork and tongs shred the pork.
- Serve pork on corn tortillas with chopped onion and cilantro.