No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1-17 oz. can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsps vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter, then press into bottom of greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Place in freezer while making filling.
- With mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in pumpkin pie filling, sour cream and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Pour filling over chilled crust. Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Cool in pan at least 45 minutes. Store, covered, in refrigerator.