No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
- What Not to Wear to a Pool Party
- The Most American Cities in the USA
- Unique 4th of July Celebrations
- Top 5 Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- The Well-Stocked Bar
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- 1 box of your favorite white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil, flour and eggs (as called for on cake mix box)
- 1 additional egg
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- Cupcake liners
- 12 oz. tub of whipped topping
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- Fresh strawberries, washed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place lines in cupcake pan.
- Puree 1/2 cup frozen strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- In a medium bowl mix together water, vegetable oil, eggs and pureed strawberries.
- Slowly add flour mixture blending continuously.
- Fill cupcake liners until 2/3 full and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Set on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely.
- Puree 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Mix whipped topping and pureed strawberries with a spatula until well blended.
- Spread generously over the top of the cupcakes and garnish each cupcake with a fresh strawberry.