No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
Drink Making Hacks
Sure, you can throw a party—and a good party at that. But you don’t want to throw just any party. You want it to be memorable. We’ve been there. Never fear! BACARDI® Mixers is here with drink making hacks that will make you a mixology master in no time. Impress your friends, fascinate your family, and amaze even yourself with these seven easy tips:
1. Make crystal clear ice cubes. Looking to impress with a top-tier cocktail look? Clear ice cubes can help. What’s the secret? Bring purified water to a boil, let it cool, and then boil it once more. This will remove any air and minerals from the water (which cause that cloudy look). Once it’s cooled a second time, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze! Voila!
2. Keep things cool without watering them down. If you’re serving anything you mix in large quantities (think punch bowl or pitcher), then your ice may disappear before your drink, resulting in a lackluster experience. Get around it by filling a water bottle 3/4 of the way and then freezing it. Drop it in your punch bowl or pitcher and it’ll work like a mini ice pack!
3. Use frozen fruit to cut down on ice. If your cocktail calls for both fresh fruit and ice, you can get more fruit flavor by substituting frozen fruit for fresh and cutting back on ice! It may take a little trial and error, but once you’ve got the proportions down, you’ll have a great tasting, less diluted drink.
4. Use jam instead of simple syrup. Not crazy about the preparation simple syrup takes? You can use your favorite fruit jam and a splash of lemon or lime juice in its place! It takes just seconds and it’ll give your cocktail its own unique, fruit-forward flare!
5. Use measuring spoons instead of a jigger. Don’t have a fully outfitted bar? You can still make precisely measured cocktails using measuring spoons! Simply double the number of ounces and use that many tablespoons. If your cocktail calls for 3/4 ounces of something, for example, use 1½ tablespoons instead.
6. Up your garnish game. Sliced fruit makes an excellent garnish, but to further impress your friends and party guests, use edible flowers. They’ll lend their intricate aroma to your cocktail, and they’re beautiful to boot!
7. Chill your bottled beers, wines, or liquors in minutes. Your guests are arriving in minutes, and you forgot to chill the alcohol! Don’t worry, but do get a bucket. In it, place whatever you’re trying to chill, and then fill around it with ice and salt (yes, salt). The salt will lower the freezing temperature of the ice, causing it to get much, much colder. In a matter of minutes, your drinks will be wonderfully chilled and ready to serve!
Boom. Your drink game is covered.
Need more help pulling that party together? Find everything you need to plan the perfect party in our Party Inspiration section!