No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
Guest Blogger Grandbaby Cakes
BACARDI® Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake Recipe: This is the perfect blend of strawberry daiquiri and pina colada. One taste of this recipe will transport you to a tropical island.
I’m walking on sunshine… literally. The weather has gotten so dang gorgeous here in Chicago that I’m honestly wondering if this is Chicago I am living in. It might be an imposter city. Or perhaps it is just getting ready for summer, especially with Memorial Day right around the corner. Let the partays begin!
Since the weather took the most gorgeous turn, I have decided to throw my friends a summer inspired brunch to enjoy some time together in the sun. Thinking about what to make, I decided I would relax a bit in the kitchen. Late spring and summer recipes should be one thing: effortless. This Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake made with Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri flavor is exactly that. Frozen BACARDI® Mixers, are a great way to beat the heat and get the party going in an instant. Not to mention downright delicious.
Have you ever had a Miami Vice (or what some call a Lava Flow)? If not, you need to try it in the form of this no bake cheesecake. It will immediately make you feel like you’re on a tropical island watching the waves wash upon the sandy shores. The piña colada and strawberry daiquiri flavor combination is the perfect fit.
I used the Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri flavor and added it directly into my smoothly whipped cheesecake batter. The no bake cheesecake turns a precious pink color and looks adorable. The flavor is so alive that it really shines in this recipe. For the piña colada batter, I added coconut flavor and crushed pineapple. Try using the Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada flavor in place of this for an incredible result! I’m pretty sure you may want to eat your daiquiris in the form of cheesecake after trying this recipe.
Now you can beat the heat with a dessert that is equally gorgeous and irresistible. From Memorial Day to every summer barbecue after, this recipe is most definitely being served. All the slices need is a little drink umbrella and your guests will be transported away immediately.
With the great tasting flavors of Frozen BACARDI® Mixers, you can make anytime partytime. Head to their website and follow them on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for even more great ideas for your next instant party!
MIAMI VICE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
PREP TIME: 30 Mins
TOTAL TIME: 30 Mins
Author: Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby Cakes
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 9 inch cheesecake
For the Crust:
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
¾ cup butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Batter:
½ cup heavy whipping cream
2 packages cream cheese
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon coconut flavor
2½ tablespoons crushed pineapple with juice
3 tablespoons Frozen BACARDI® Strawberry Daiquiri Mixer (Red food coloring optional)
For the Crust:
1. Line a 9 inch springform pan or deep pie dish with parchment paper.
2. Next whisk together graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a mixing bowl then drizzle in melted butter.
3. Whisk until combined then evenly pat into the bottom of the pan.
For the Cheesecake Batter:
1. Add heavy cream to stand mixer (or use hand mixer) on high speed and whip until heavy peaks develop. Store whipped cream in a separate bowl in the refrigerator.
2. Add cream cheese to stand mixer and mix on medium high speed.
3. Next add sugar and vanilla extract and mix until smooth then stop mixer.
4. Remove half of the cheesecake batter and set aside in a bowl. To the removed batter, whisk in coconut flavor and crushed pineapple. Lastly remove whipped cream from the refrigerator and fold half into the piña colada batter and set aside.
5. To the remaining batter in the mixer, add Bacardi strawberry daiquiri and mix on medium until combined. Add a few drops of red food coloring if you desire the color to be more distinct. Without the coloring, the color is a faint pink but still very pretty.
6. Lastly fold in the remaining whipped cream.
7. To assemble, alternately add piña colada and strawberry batters to the top of the crust then smooth the top until even.
8. Freeze for at least 4 hours then put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This post was written by Jocelyn Delk Adams from Grandbaby Cakes. Jocelyn’s blog, which is inspired by her grandmother, is a great place to find classic recipes in a modern and accessible way. For more summer party inspiration and recipes check out her blog at www.grandbaby-cakes.com!