No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- You’ll Need:
- 7 to 10 lightweight plastic tablecloths
- 7-foot long, 1/2 inch diameter dowel rod
- 3 to 4 feet of twine or rope to hang the backdrop
- Fun props – we used beach themed inflatable toys, big sunglasses, crazy hats, and flower leis
Fold tablecloth back and forth on its short side to create layers that are approximately 6 inches wide.
Fold top 4 inches over and cut and remove a 1-inch triangle from the fold.
String onto dowel rod through the cutouts. Repeat for all tablecloths. Hang dowel rod using rope or twine.
Pro Tip: Drape strings with fun plastic beading over the dowel rod for extra depth to the backdrop!
Gather props and your friends, and party on!