No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- Channel Knife Technique
- You’ll Need:
- Channel knife
- Lemon (or orange or lime)
- Place the edge of the blade along the outside of the citrus fruit.
- Keeping the channel knife flat against the rind, move the blade towards you around the citrus 2-3 times, creating a long skinny zest of the citrus peel.
- Wrap the peel around your finger to create a twist. Place the twist on the drink to be served.
- Vegetable Peeler Technique
- You’ll Need:
- a knife
- a vegetable peeler
- a lemon (or orange or lime).
- Place the vegetable peeler along the outside of the citrus. Keeping it flat against the rind, move the peeler towards you in a circular motion until you’ve made a complete circle.
- Trim the peel with a knife to create the desired width. Holding both ends of the peel, twist it with your forefinger and thumb to create a spiral.
- Place the twist on the drink to be served.