No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- School glue
- Petroleum jelly
- Dowel rod/pole for hanging
- Bowl for mixing
- Trash bag
Blow up balloons. Fill standard size balloons to half capacity to keep a more circular shape if desired.
Place dowel rod between two chairs to create a drying station. Place trash bag underneath drying pole to catch drips.
Tie yarn around the stems of the balloons and hang them from the dowel rod, spacing them so they do not touch the other balloons or touch the floor.
Cover each balloon in a light coating of petroleum jelly. This keeps the yarn from sticking to the balloon once it is dried and popped.
Mix the school glue (half the bottle) with approximately ½ cup of cornstarch and approximately ¼ cup of water. Add more cornstarch and glue if needed to get a thick paste.
Dip the yarn into the glue mixture, squeeze out excess, and begin wrapping around the balloon vertically and then horizontally. Once you have covered the balloon, cut the yarn and tie to a surrounding piece near the stem.
Allow yarn chandeliers to hang for 24 hours in a dry, covered area.
Pop the balloons. Tap the chandeliers to flake off any dried glue crystals.
Hang the chandeliers from the trees, the rafters, or wherever else you need decoration!