No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- English cucumber
- Paring knife
- Cutting board
- Bowl of cold water
Hold the cucumber in one hand and the knife in the other, aiming away from your body. Starting a few inches from the bottom, slowly slide the blade just under the surface of the skin and cut towards the tip. Keep the knife angled slightly towards the center of the cucumber.
Rotate the cucumber and repeat until you have five "petals" and all cuts connect.
Remove the flower by gently twisting back and forth and pulling away.
Cut a slit at the bottom to easily slide onto your glass.
Continue working your way up the cucumber until you have the desired number of flowers. Keep the flowers in a bowl of cold water as you work to maintain color and shape.
Place the garnishes on your drinks (shown here with our Cucumberita).