No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 4+ pieces of posterboard
- Tissue paper (variety of fun, vibrant colors)
- Clear tape
Determine how large your backdrop needs to be. You can use more than 4 poster boards if you need to cover more space.
Tape the boards together with clear tape.
Fold pieces of tissue paper in half lengthwise.
To make fringe, cut a straight line up the tissue paper starting on the end that isn’t folded. Leave two inches uncut at the top.
Cut in one-inch sections along the length of your tissue paper. Repeat with as many colors and sheets as you want.
Tape top uncut portion of fringe to poster board starting at the bottom. Hang next piece of tissue paper about 2 inches above piece below.
Keep adding layers until the poster board is covered.
Hang your fringe backdrop, set up your photo booth area, and let guests have some photo fun!