No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Mason jars
- Mini glow sticks
- Tulle (optional)
- Rubber gloves
Cut a piece of tulle slightly larger than the jar, and place inside. This creates glowing specks that appear to be floating and suspended in mid-air.
Now, put on those rubber gloves. Crack the glow stick to activate the glow material. The more you crack it up, the easier it is to empty the fluid in the jar. This step is optional and simply creates an extra "floating" effect in your jar.
Insert the end of the glow stick into the jar and cut the tip. Ensure the glow stick is in the jar as to avoid splashing (remember that you are working with chemicals).
Next, stir and shake the cut glow stick inside your jar. You will need some patience for this part, as it doesn’t just flow out easily.
Once you have the desired amount of glow material in your jar, replace the lid and shake it up. We recommend about 5-6 bracelet size sticks per jar.
Watch your jars glow in the dark while guests dance away!