No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Glasses with flat bottoms
- Masking tape or painter’s tape
- Nail polishes (at least 2 colors, no ’Quick Dry’ varieties)
- Disposable plastic bowl
- Clear nail polish
- Nail polish remover
Wrap the bottom edge of the glass with masking tape so only the bottom is exposed.
Fill the bowl with water.
Uncap your nail polish bottles and begin to drip them into the water. Alternate your colors to create a striped effect.
Working quickly, drag a toothpick through the paint to create swirled patterns before the paint begins to dry.
Dip the bottom of the glass into the paint, letting it wrap over the taped edge. Gently remove the glass from the water. Swirl a toothpick in the water to grab any leftover paint before you make your next glass.
Let the glasses dry completely. Paint the bottom with a coat of clear polish. Let dry again.
Remove the masking tape and touch up the edges with fingernail polish remover.
Pour a cocktail and admire your craftiness!