No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Glass jar (a Ball jar or any open-top glass container)
- Mod Podge
- Lightweight fabric
- Votive candle
- Small brush
Measure the height and circumference of your jar. Cut enough small strips of fabric to cover the inside of the jar, keeping them about 1/2 inch wide.
Load up your brush with Mod Podge.
Paint a strip of fabric on the patterned "right side" and press it inside the jar with the patterned side facing out-ward. Paint the other side with a layer of Mod Podge, using the pressure of the brush to push out any wrinkles or air bubbles that might have formed. Repeat with the rest of the strips until the jar is completely covered. Be careful not to overlap the fabric strips too heavily so the light looks more even coming through it.
Let it dry overnight. Place a small votive candle or electric votive inside and watch your creation glow!