No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- Piñata Design
- Crepe Paper, assorted colors
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
1. Cut out shape of cactus, the size you want your piñata to be on cardboard
2. Repeat so you have a front and a back to your piñata
- 3. Cut narrow strips of cardboard as wide as you wish your piñata to be to create the sides of the piñata. Cut the strips vertically against the horizontal corrugated cardboard lines. This makes it easier to bend.
- 4. Hot glue the sides together, rolling the narrow strips along the corrugated ridges to attain a good curve. Leave the bottom piece unattached at one side so you can fill the piñata with candy.
5. Fold strips of crepe paper, about ¼ inch away from the bottom edge to gain two levels of fringe
- 6. Cut strips part way up the crepe paper for fringe, leaving the top ¼ inch for gluing.
7. Attach crepe paper fringe to the piñata with glue, starting at the bottom and working your way up, overlapping slightly.
- 8. Add decorative paper flowers
- 9. Fill with candy and tape bottom closed
- 10. While the piñata is small, the fun is major when your guests recall making these at your party!