No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- White cloth napkins
- Neon colored spray paint
- Alphabet stickers
- Painter’s tape
- FOR PATTERNS WITH A STENCIL
Place your stencil on top of the napkin, tape down, and cover excess napkin with newspaper (or other scrap material).
- FOR CATCHPHRASES
Unpeal and stick your desired catchphrase to the top of the napkin.
- FOR A CHECKERED PATTERN
Use painter’s tape to create your pattern.
Spray with desired colors, using different fading techniques.
Remove stencils, peel off letters, and take off tape.
Let dry, and get ready to party like it’s 1985.