No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Red, white, blue, and silver cardstock cut into 12" squares
- Themed ribbon
- Star punches
- Glue stick
Fold your cardstock in half lengthwise.
Using a ruler, draw lines from the fold to an inch below the end of the cardstock, leaving an inch and a half between each line and the next. Use your scissors to cut along the lines.
Unfold the cardstock. With the folded corners on the outside, turn the paper inward, creating a lantern. Staple the top and bottom together two to three times. (Don’t worry! These staples will be covered with ribbon.)
Now decorate! Use your star punch to create fun, patriotic shapes to use on your lantern. Measure your ribbon by wrapping it around the top and bottom of the lantern, and then cut using scissors. Both materials can be easily attached to your lantern with glue sticks. For added effect, use two different star punch shapes, and several different colors of paper.
Using thick, color-coordinated ribbon, hang your lanterns and enjoy!