No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 6 masonry bricks
- Blue spray paint
- White spray paint
- Butcher paper (or Newspaper)
- 4 Flower stem caps (or any thin tube vase)
- Detail knife
- Cutting mat
After laying down your butcher paper (or newspaper), spray paint two bricks white and two bricks blue. Allow the bricks to dry.
Draw or print a star on cardstock and cut it out using a detail knife to create a stencil. Remember, place the cardstock on a cutting mat or some other surface you don’t mind scratching.
Place the stencil on top of the now-blue brick, and add white stars to it using your spray paint. Add as many or as few stars as you like!
Stack the bricks on your doorstep in any pattern you like (we went with red, white, and blue). Place water-filled stem cap in four corner holes.
Arrange your flowers in the best way you see fit to give a festive welcome to your guests!