No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- Empty BACARDI® Mixers cans
- Washi Tape, assorted colors
- Potted Herbs such as mint, rosemary, basil, oregano, etc.
- Flag Markers
1. After making some delicious cocktails, wash out the empty BACARDI® Mixers cans and let dry.
2. Wrap the cans with washi tape, starting at the bottom.
- 3. Cut the washi tape once you’ve reached the top of the can.
3. Plant one herb in each can.
4. Identify each herb on a flag and place in the dirt. You can also write your guests names on these and use the cans as place cards.
- 5. Send your guests off with a fragrant bit of garden to remember the party!