No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Bottle caps
- Silver hoop earrings
- Clear epoxy
- Small beads
- Playing cards
- 1-inch hole punch
- Jewel bond
Punch an area of the playing card out that you want to display inside the bottle cap.
Glue the punched area in place inside the bottle cap with the jewel bond.
Cover the top of the cards with liquid epoxy and set aside to dry.
Pull apart the silver hoops with pliers and straighten the end for beading. Bead half of one of the drink charms, add the bottle cap and then bead the other half. Use the glue to hold the last bead in place if the last bead wants to come off the wire.
Place the hoop around your glass, fasten, and consider your cocktail claimed.