No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup smoked paprika
- 4 Tbsp seasoned salt
- 4 Tbsp garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp onion powder
- 4 Tbsp chili powder
- (mild, medium, or hot depending on your preference!)
- 4 Tbsp celery salt
- 4 Tbsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp sage
- 4 Tbsp cumin
- 4 Tbsp cayenne
- 4 Tbsp allspice
- 4 Tbsp cloves
- 4 Tbsp mace
- 6-10 spice jars (depending on the size of the jars)
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Wax or parchment paper
- Thick paper or pre-made tags
- Hole punch – if you are creating your own gift tags
Pro-tip: Dry out the brown sugar the day before using the cookie sheet and parchment paper to avoid clumping.
Combine all spices and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl and stir well.
Spoon mixture into spice jars.
Create gift tags and label for guests and attach to jars using twine
Set some aside for your party, and send your guests home with a jar of their own afterward!