No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Fall Cocktails and Holiday Tips
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers.
- You’ll Need:
- Small bowl (you’ll use this to cut a perfect circle)
- Mod Podge
- Small paintbrush
- Festive paper
Use your bowl to trace a circle onto your corkboard. Then cut it out. Use the same method to cut out two circles from your festive paper. You should have three circles (one corkboard and two of the festive paper).
Use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge onto your corkboard and place your paper circle on top. Flip corkboard and repeat on the other side.
Once both sides have been covered with paper, brush Mod Podge over the top of the paper to help create a semi-waterproof surface. Wait for the first side to dry before you Mod Podge the other. (Repeat with 2-3 coats of Mod Podge to create a stiff, sealed surface.)
Set out your finished coasters so they can be put to use.