No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- Various fruit (grapes, cranberries and raspberries shown here)
- One egg
- Pastry brush or paintbrush
- Wax paper
- Granulated sugar
- Cocktail spear
Beat an egg white in a small bowl with a fork until it’s foamy.
Using your pastry brush, brush the egg white onto each piece of fruit, coating all sides thinly and evenly (make sure fruit is dry before coating it).
Place the fruit on wax paper that has been coated with sugar. Then sprinkle an even coating of sugar over the fruit with a spoon.
Let the sugared fruit stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours until the coating is dry.
- Spear your fruit and add it to your drink (shown here: our Sparkling Margarita).