No matter your reason to party, browse 150+ recipes for great-tasting cocktails and mixed drinks to get things started or keep them going all night long.
Find the tips, tricks, DIYs, and more that you need to plan the perfect party.
- Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail
- Spicy Piña Colada Punch
- BACARDI® Berry Margarita Cupcakes
- Chili Frozen Avo-rita
- Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- How to Use Veggies In Cocktails
- What’s the Next Breakfast Cocktail?
- Unique Sugar and Salt Rims
- The Perfect Boozy Brunch
- Best Dates for Best Friends
- Drink Making Hacks
- 10 Musts Before Summer Ends
- How You Hold Your Glass and What It Says About You
- Stay-cations 101
- Million dollar bashes on dime budgets
- Throwing the ultimate block party
- 100 things to do when it’s 100 degrees
- MadLib Breakup Letter
- Classic 80s Dance Moves
Need help getting started? We've curated a few of our favorite recipes and party tips in these party guides.
Frozen Bacardi® Mixers come in seven refreshing flavors. Learn more about each of our great-tasting mixers or find them at a store near you.
- You’ll Need:
- 2 - 3 white, cotton t-shirts (we used 3XL so the cover ups were loose and flowy).
- A tie dye kit (we found ours at the local craft store).
- Plastic cling wrap.
- Rubber bands.
- A needle and thread.
Pinch the shirts wherever you want the swirl to be centered
Swirl each shirt around the pinch until it is tightly wound.
Divide each shirt into six sections with rubber bands.
Add dye to each section.
Wrap each shirt in plastic wrap for 10-12 hours.
Rinse shirts and wash shirts in the washing machine using largest load and hot settings. Lay each shirt out flat and cut the sleeves off (use the first sleeve as a guide to cut the other sleeve off to keep them even.
Cut the collar off (about 2 inches)
Put the shirts front side down and cut the back side of each sleeve bigger, which makes a racer back shape.
Cut the back of the shirt off at the collar in a straight line, leaving the back attached just at the bottom of the shirt.
Cut the loose back into three strips, approximately 8-10 inches long, keeping the rest of the back intact at the bottom of the shirt.
Braid the three strips to the top and sew the end of the braid to keep it attached.
Measure the center of the collar and stitch the end of the racer back braid to the center.
To cover up your stitching, cut a piece of fabric from one of the cut-off sleeves, approximately 1 1/2 inches wide and 4 inches long.
Stitch one end of the fabric strip to the underside of your braid/collar connection.
Wrap the fabric strip around the connection, and secure with stitches on the underside of your braid/collar connection to cover all stitching.
Hit the beach or pool and show off your creative style!